We are open for Summer 2021!
Copyright Cedar Shores Lodge & Resort 2020 All rights reserved
June, July, & August
Check in 3:00pm – Check out is 10:30am
We have limited camping! Our campground has tenting and full Hook-up sites, fire rings, and picnic tables. Our showers and restrooms are conveniently located and clean.
Firewood available at the lodge for a reasonable price.
Based on DNR recommendations, DO NOT BRING YOUR OWN WOOD as it can spread bugs and disease.
New! 2021 TMC Pontoon :
$150 for 4 hours | $225 for 8 hours + gas
21 Foot Sweetwater Pontoon :
$100 for 4 hours | $160 for 8 hours + gas
Call for weekly rates
Lund Fury 1600 Fishing Boats :
$85 per 8 hours | $380 per week + gas
* 25HP Mercury Tiller
* Electric Start
* Trolling Motor
* Depth Finder
* Up to Four Swivel Seats
* RV’s are $40.00 per night for two people
* Primitive tenting is $30.00 per night
* Tent sites with electric add $5.00 per night.
* Rates are for two people, each additional guest is $10.00 per night
* Children three years old or younger are no charge
* PET FEES DO APPLY: $60 a week or $12 a day. Pet must be on a leash and you must clean up after your own pet. Please consider our other guests and do not leave your pet unattended to annoy others. The pet fee is $60 per week in the campground, $110 per week in the cabins.
Absolutely NO PETS ON THE BEACH OR IN THE LODGE!